google closing phoenix office

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sun Sep 21 18:33:46 MST 2008

I do not currently know if I will remain in Phoenix or move to a position in a different Google office.
I am exploring options in both directions, and discussing things with family and friends, and my final decision will depend a lot on how that goes.
I have 1-2 months to figure out which option is best for me, so I'll just have to play it by ear for now.

I suspect that whatever happens I'll remain reasonably active on the PLUG list, at the very least.
Physical presence may be a bit limited if I end up moving to another location, at least until I get that buggy teleporter in the garage working ;)

==Joseph++