10 years in PLUG

Michael March mmarch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 14:38:50 MST 2008

While I have more of a lurker than a participant with PLUG over the years
but I have to say you guys (and gals) have taken it very far compared to
PLUG's humble begins in the very early 90s. I think I went to my first PLUG
meeting in early '94 at the food court in the Arizona Center (when it still
had a foot court). The meeting was basically a modest lunchtime affair. I
think I hosted the first PLUG installfest soon after..

Gud times.