10 years in PLUG

eculbert eculbert at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 15:13:47 MST 2008

Remember the 'townhouse' installfests? of the late 90's?? Clarendon and Central!!

I brought that kludge from compac.. the, I think, 100 pentium that some idiot engineer thought he could overclock to 166 and it wasn't totally stable with ANY o/s!! Idiot = intel and their 'bright team'! Had 166 stamped right on the chip no less. Even redhat would crash, finally gave up when I found out its 'history' so to speak of that substrate/IC.

Ed/ke7feg  ....Hurry up November...enough heat so far!!