Ruby Found a Clue!... Or did It?

Tuna tuna at supertunaman.com
Thu Nov 6 10:10:00 MST 2008

I am currently at my grandmother's house. We played a game of Clue last
night, and I found that I can win rather easily using just a simple
spreadsheet. This was cool, but why not implement it in code?

So I broke out my favorite IDE/editor (Geany) and got to work. I have much
of it written, and I will offer it under some sort of Free Software
license when I'm done.

I haz a question though. Would this count as artificial intelligence? And
if so, how would I design a turing test for it? I mean it's easy with IRC
bots and such, in #teensonlinux we have a pyborg called bobsalad and we
like to make people think he's some crackhead who lives in my attic. With
programs that play board games, it's a different story.

The turing tester would probably be my brother when he gets back from
Afghanistan. I haven't told him about the program yet.