right on the edge...

blake gonterman gnunixguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:37:12 MST 2008

Can we please keep religion out of this thread?

-- gnunixguy

Sent from my android

On Nov 6, 2008 9:16 AM, "keith smith" <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I would like to start by saying I apologize to anyone who is aggregated by
these off topic posts.  I however do not think I have said anything that is
off color or asked any questions that are improper.

I must say Craig you are a very opinionated person.

You threw a stone at me opening the door for a response. I responded and now
the kitchen is too hot for you.  If the kitchen is too hot get out.

I have been on this list for 10 years and this is the 2nd time you have
attacked me.

While you are very knowledgeable in the area of Linux I find you closed
minded to the point
of attacking anyone with a view that differs yours.

I've deleted tons of your posts that were off topic over the years.  This
list seems to be your
personal community.  It seems like you have no life.

You want to attack me for being a Christian go ahead.  I love Jesus Christ!
He is my Lord and Savior!

As for Muslims you again show your ignorance.  Are you familiar with their
Coran?
I would say not.

All I did was ask some questions.  Questions that everyone should be
asking.  It
seems you would like to keep your head in the sand while speaking in
ignorance.

Take some time and educate yourself.

Now lets return the list to those who want to talk Linux.

Keith Smith