PLUG paintball day

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri May 23 16:59:12 MST 2008

moin moin,

how about we get together and play paintball on either Saturday the 7th or
Saturday the 14th of June?

We can reserve a private party from 20:30 to midnight if we have at least
20 people joining in. It's essentially $35/each and comes with equipment
rental and 4k rounds for us to split up.

We can also get a group rate during he day where it's $25 each and we'll
be playing with others.

Either works well for me.

We need 10 to commit to the group rate for the group rate during the day
or 20 to commit for the private party.

This is at an indoor arena in the west valley.

http://westworldpaintball.com/xtreme-pursuit.html

Please contact me if you'd like to help organize the event.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        https://LOPSA.org/
#  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --