mini computer

mike havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:07:19 MST 2008

I know.... a 'real' mini computer is like the generation of computers
after the mainframe but this is what I want to do. My wife does not
like my tower. It is old and it is dirty and the power supply is going
out so it is nosy. Here is what I am thinking that I want to get: a
case that will house a floppy disk and a trio of hard disk drives.
These components will then be connected to the laptop via the USB.
Anyone know where I could get such a creature? Why three drives?
Because I will have three after I tera the tower apart.

--