PLUG paintball day

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Fri May 23 17:11:50 MST 2008

der.hans wrote:
> moin moin,
>
> how about we get together and play paintball on either Saturday the 7th or
> Saturday the 14th of June?

Sounds great.  I can make it on the 14th, but not on the 7th.

> We can reserve a private party from 20:30 to midnight if we have at least
> 20 people joining in. It's essentially $35/each and comes with equipment
> rental and 4k rounds for us to split up.

What's the rate if you bring your own gear?

I'd say 500 balls/person is an absolute bare minimum for that amount of
time.  When I played every weekend, I planned on shooting 2000 a day.
So 4k is *maybe* enough for 9 people.

Their website says you can get extra paint for $65/case (2000 rounds).
That's a decent price if it's good paint, but it's probably cheap paint
at premium prices.  Since it's field paint only (no bringing your own)
it's the only option.  In any case, factor that into the cost estimates.

alex