CentOS docs

David Bendit DarkElf109 at ibendit.com
Thu Jul 31 15:27:26 MST 2008

Not CentOS specific, a fantastic resource is Rute User's Tutorial and
Exposition [0]. It has a little of everything, and will certainly help
lead you in the right direction if you need to find something. It's the
closest thing to a Linux manual I could ever find.

-David

[0] http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html.gz