Linux as a Server for Games

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 17:11:08 MST 2008

----------------<snip>-----------------------

> So, is anybody interested in a presentation or documentation on implementing
> these server setups (simultaneously) and connecting to them from Linux
> boxes?

I would love to see this and especially so if you had material I could
take with me instead of just trying to take notes.  But whether you
had material or not I would love to come see it.  I might even go all
the way to the west side if need be.  :)  Thanks Patrick!

-- Larry

> --Patrick C.

Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and
what they ought to be.
 - William Hazlitt