Microsoft Autopilot

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Sun Jan 6 10:46:06 MST 2008

On Saturday 05 January 2008 23:24, Alan Dayley wrote:
> Tuna wrote:
> > Chris Gehlker wrote:
> >> <http://www.crazyaviation.com/images/Windows.jpg>
> >
> > Please, PLEASE tell me that is fake.
>
> Absolutely fake.

Have you seen the commercials lately for Sync powered by Micro$oft?
They are integrating MS into cars now.

now that IS scary!

--
Happy Trails!
Jerry

KE7JVW
Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's random fortune:
Good day to deal with people in high places; particularly lonely stewardesses.