Microsoft Autopilot

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sun Jan 6 10:54:57 MST 2008

On Sun, 2008-01-06 at 10:46 -0700, Jerry Davis wrote:
> On Saturday 05 January 2008 23:24, Alan Dayley wrote:
> > Tuna wrote:
> > >
> > > Please, PLEASE tell me that is fake.
> >
> > Absolutely fake.
>
> Have you seen the commercials lately for Sync powered by Micro$oft?
> They are integrating MS into cars now.
>
> now that IS scary!
----
I was sort of curious whether it worked with iPods/Creative/other mp3
players or if it only worked with Zune and whether it worked with all
bluetooth phones or just the Microsoft phones.

Those questions are interesting to me...I think I know the answer.

That said, the commercial with the white guy trying to impress the black
passenger with his music acumen was nothing short of brilliant.

Craig