chix finder

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:56:56 MST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Craig White <craig at tobyhouse.com> wrote:

>  The essential problem I see is...
>
>  "What part of XXXX do you not understand ?" is an outright challenge to
>  a duel and seemingly out of scale for a friendly mail exchange. It could
>  have been made in a less threatening and genial way. The difference is
>  simply tone.
>
>  Craig

  Craig,

   this will be the last of these posts for me for a while, I figure
its best to let it rest at this point...

   my impression of the whole thing is that some of the people
involved are acting like the kid in kindergarten who won't let anyone
use his ball when the game doesn't go the way he wants.  If you think
a particular person is problem, its solved with a few clicks.  If you
don't like the way the discussion is going, just redirect to a folder
- why all these drastic decisions and protests?  This tells me there
is perhaps some unspoken sentiment behind these proclamations.

   as far as tone goes, perhaps Craig you are coloring my statements
with your own viewpoint.  As Micah had mentioned, email is a limited
form of expression.  Hence the launching of my blog... I hope to see
similar efforts from others @ PLUG.  You may even get to see a video
of me up on there in the future :) .

--

   - http://www.joshuazeidner.com/