chix finder

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:09:48 MST 2008

Speaking of blogs...I do maintain one of my own, albeit mostly personal
these days. I intend to start writing more and more technical articles as
well as some howto's (Howto "Treo 755p + Bluetooth Sync + Bluetooth Tether +
EvDO Internet" and "Build Your Own Slingbox: MythStreamTV + SCTP + Darwin
Media Server")

Anyhow...anyone who's interested: http://www.erichnewell.com

I've also just signed up to contribute to a group of friends who have a
security centric blog: http://www.tssci-security.com

I'll be blogging about the upcoming RSA conference on that one.

Cheers.

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."