HDHomeRun + Basic Cable + MythTV

chip33az at netscape.net chip33az at netscape.net
Tue Feb 5 15:09:17 MST 2008

I tried a few settings, but I don't think I'll be able to do any more
with it.

I don't know if I should buy a new computer (tight on cash - upcoming
wedding), or get an HTPC case and put my AMD 2400+ with Ti4200 in the
living room as the TV server.

Once I get some cash, I would then build a new computer for myself.