HDHomeRun + Basic Cable + MythTV

Marc chip33az at netscape.net
Tue Feb 5 10:36:16 MST 2008

At my apartment, I only have the basic channels (up to 22 or so).  At a
house, I have expanded, but have not tried the HDHR there.  I have two
PVR150's at the house and am able to tape everything.

I don't know about the compression.  My understanding is that the HDHR
receives the raw MPEG stream and just sends it to the server.  There is
not encoding like the analog cards.