Need a command or script

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:18:44 MST 2008

I know I could figure this out, and will tomorrow if no one gives me
the answer in the next hour.  I have a file with many mv xxx yyy
commands and want to make another file with mv yyy xxx commands so
just need to swap the arguments.  I have to go do some things now and
have a meeting tonight so would appreciate a reminder how to do this.
I know it is trivial but just don't remember how right now.  Thanks in
advance.

--
Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps, for he is the only
animal that is struck with the difference between what things are and