LFS nuts anyone? Here is another "nut" :)

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Dec 2 16:20:47 MST 2008

Perspective is everything...   :)
I've done enough LFS's to recite them from memory, I still learn something
every time I try...
My final goal is to have a script to "manage" my LFS inventory (most of my
servers are LFS) but I've found that my script may have other applications.
THANKS!!!   :)
Enrique

PS: It'd do me a GREAT service if you just glanced over
http://www.kitepilot.com/LFS/B.-MANAGE-MACHINE-README.txt and told me if it
at least makes any sense.
I'm not the best technical writer...