Upgrading to Cox

Nadim Hoque nadimhoque at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 10:19:44 MST 2008

Hey,

I don't know much about them using fiber optic (it seems you have to
have the premium plan to have that), but I do know about their
internet for I do use cox. It is a good idea to have a firewall
(hardware at least) because the thing is you are sharing the
connection with other people, but you do not need to. Also read the
fine print because everything looks fine and dandy except after the
6th month where they can jack up the prices a lot. If you call Cox and
you have existing cable outlets in your home, they will be able to do
it for free (if not I do not know if they will charge).

Nadim