dsl/cable-cable

Micah DesJardins micahdj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 00:17:34 MST 2008

For most people, under most conditions cable will be faster than DSL.
Especially if you are comparing similar pricing. Some DSL options are
faster than average cable internet, but they are usually a bit more
expensive. My personal experience has been better with cable than DSL
but your milage my vary.

Micah