Good (printed) USA Linux Magazines?

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 19:30:31 MST 2007

I second Linux Journal. I have been a faith full reader for about 4 years
and found something worthwhile in just about every issue.
I received a flier for the one that you are referring to. Like you I can't
bring my self to spend that much on the magazine that has useless DVD's that
I can download for free if I wanted them. the articles looked good, but not
good enough to spend a $100 a year on though.