Good (printed) USA Linux Magazines?

JT Moree moreejt at pcxperience.com
Sat Sep 1 14:34:30 MST 2007

On Saturday 01 September 2007 14:10:56 Patrick C wrote:
> Does anyone know of any good Linux magazines printed and distributed in the
> US available for less than the $15-per-issue that imported European ones
> cost? I really enjoy being able to sit down and read about Free Software in
> a printed format and read the interviews, try the DVDs I never heard of or
> bothered to download, etc., but I can't afford to subscribe to such
> expensive magazines.

I've been subscribing to Linux Journal (www.linuxjournal.com) for years.  It
stays pretty cutting edge.  I'm finding it tracking the things that I'm
working on or wanting to work on.  It also has stuff that I don't care about
but overall i like it.

I stopped get LInux Magazine because most of the articles for the last year
have been HPC and clustering which I'm not doing.

JT

believed to be clean.