QT compiled size

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:09:12 MST 2007

The Linux version uses Xlib style calls on the backend, and doesn't do
anything window manager'ish.  It's just X, no dependence on anything
other than X.
It might have something to do with documentation installed, or the
trolltech development stuff, etc.  The linux version does come with
alot more usually, simply since it's geared towards developers.

What does Ruby & Python have to do with QT?

--
Thanks,
Dan Lund

"It is our business to competently administrate value-added methods of
empowerment so that we may endeavor to completely engineer inexpensive
solutions"