How to connect four edi devices? - solved.

Josef Lowder joe at actionline.com
Tue May 1 14:55:10 MST 2007

.
Just a note to say I finally got the subject installation
solved (and learned a lot in the process).

Apparently there are several problems involved, including
the fact that the bios cannot see a second drive, even though
PCLinuxOS can see it and use it, once installed.

Also, I must say that PCLinuxOS is by far the nicest Linux
distribution I have ever seen.  It seems, at this point, that
everything "just works!" ... right out of the box ... including
many things that I have never been able to get to work with
several other distros.  And isn't it ironic that Tex (the
"creator" of this distro still calls everything "beta."

On Tue, 01 May 2007, Jim wrote