canibalism

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 22:39:31 MST 2007

huh? cannibalism and programming.. not my experience.
First, when you enjoy your job its more of a hobby that you get paid to do.
Second, this group should give you a good indication of the general helpfulness techies
have toward each other. (Hey, its us against stupid users, right? kidding.)

I would say my perspective is that of a seasoned and [apparently] well respected developer.
I'm not sure what factors would affect some one just getting into the field.
Also, if you have a dream you should pursue it with fervor and wisdom.

-j