gnucash/kmymoney

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Sun Mar 4 08:56:36 MST 2007

I found out another thing that may play into the probleem: The OS I put on
uses Debian's repositories,,,,,,, not ubuntus. I tried to apt when I first
installed it. The repositories listed tried to pull from the OSes web site so
I put a previously saved repository in and  that was ubuntu's. Could someone
post some Debian repositories for me to try? If it says many packages not
upgraded I will abort and try more fervently to get those cds. Well, all I
need to do is spend a little money but I'm not sure the burner will work so I
don't know if it would be a good thing to D/L it now or to wait until someone
with a definately working  burner is willing to help. Along the same lines
could I D/L it now and if I find the burner not working correctly could I
email the D/Ls to someone? Further, aren't these 'extra' CDs just data cds or
are they also ISOs?