Mail Servers and DIY

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Thu Jun 28 17:04:08 MST 2007

This happens to me when ever I move my public IP and for get to have my
ISP set up the RDNS pointer.  DNSstuff.com can show you what you resolve
to but your forward looking name to IP DNS entry must match the reverse
IP to DNS entry.  If your DNS provider is also your ISP they should do
it at the same time but if you ISP is not the same as your DNS provider
you will have to call them and make sure the owner of the IP block (Your
ISP) sets up the RDNS point to resolve to your name.