scrolling in vim

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jun 26 12:00:32 MST 2007

moin moin,

in GUI editors one can start copying with the mouse and move either down
or up and the editor will scroll allowing one to continue copying.

Anyone know how to turn on this 'feature' in vim? I normally don't want
it, but there are certainly times that it would be convenient. Such as
about 3 minutes ago :).

Also, is there a way to select all such that it would be put into the x
buffer?

I think this is all just an indication that I need to get vim working
within the browser on this machine...

ciao,

der.hans
#  "Metrosexuals notwithstanding, quiche still lacks something." -- David Brin