Cox

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 10:13:28 MST 2007

A*holes are at it again. I pay for the premium service which is
supposed to be 9mbit down 1mbit up. I just checked the config on my
modem and its set to 5mbit down.

I'm really tempted to start a class action lawsuit. Sure its in the
EULA that the bandwidth rates may vary, but I doubt your average
consumer is aware that the service they are paying for is typically
hobbled by the provider.

Makes me so angry.

If I wanted to start a class action, anyone have any pointers on how
to get started?

--
"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes
about finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes