Cox

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 11:15:14 MST 2007

Sure, find a lawyer who is willing to take all the money the suit might
garner and who thinks it has a chance.  No one else will benefit from the
suit though.  Class actions seldom punish benefit anyone but the lawyers.
Most seem to be settled and it seems deter little.  Just my opinion of
course.

On 6/24/07, Erich Newell <erich.newell at gmail.com> wrote:

> A*holes are at it again. I pay for the premium service which is
> supposed to be 9mbit down 1mbit up. I just checked the config on my
> modem and its set to 5mbit down.
>
> I'm really tempted to start a class action lawsuit. Sure its in the
> EULA that the bandwidth rates may vary, but I doubt your average
> consumer is aware that the service they are paying for is typically
> hobbled by the provider.
>
> Makes me so angry.
>
> If I wanted to start a class action, anyone have any pointers on how
> to get started?
>
> --
> "A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes
> about finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes
> through life."

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss