need a good graphics card for my laptop (kubuntu)

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Sun Feb 11 19:29:41 MST 2007

On Sunday 11 February 2007 19:23, Josh Coffman wrote:
> You can swap your vid card on your laptop?

well. i'm thinking that I can. when i bought the laptop, I was asked if i
wanted a nvidia or ati card in it at the time it was built. I said I didn't
see the need and to just give me the intel 915GM card, which is what i have
in it now.

maybe i can't change it out now that it has been built?

jerry

--
Happy Trails!
Jerry

KE7JVW
Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's random fortune:
Tell the truth or trump--but get the trick.