V3c Razr Phone

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Sun Feb 11 02:18:35 MST 2007

Oh and I did see one recommendation that you send AT+MODE=8 in minicom, but I am not sure how to do this (use minicom to change the AT mode from 8,1 to 8,0).  Also I am missing p2ktest and lsusb, I am using Fedora Core 5 am I missing something core?  When I do lsmod | grep acm I get
cdc_acm            13409   0