V3c Razr Phone

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Sun Feb 11 01:50:37 MST 2007

I should note that I can mount the device, but that is somewhat useless.  I have tried to use moto4lin but can not seem to get a connection.  I have the device mounted in /proc/bus/usb/ and have /dev/ttyACM0 but no /dev/usb/acm/0 or any similar /dev entries.  I can see the phone listed but I just can not seem to connect. It seems to go through the AT E0 handshake Ok, but then when trying to get any information off of those 001, 002, 003, or 004 files it just seems to be a no go.

Any thoughts?