rsync help

Shawn Badger badger.shawn at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:23:12 MST 2007

Good guess about CPU time, it is mostly about bandwidth. All the
servers will house the same files, so they will all need the exact
same updates. That coupled with a high latency network connecting
those servers means that I need a way of sending just a small
prepackaged file that contains all of the changes to the servers. I am
reading the link to the e-mail you sent, but I haven't seen anything
yet. I will keep reading the threads though.  Patch may work, but does
it handle binary files? I am not that familiar with it.

it much more efficiently.