Change OpenOffice.org Impress fonts?

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Wed Aug 29 06:38:12 MST 2007

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, Alan Dayley wrote:

> I want to change the font definitions on all the slides all at once.

> I have not found a way to do this from within the application.  Having
> converted it to an .odp file, maybe some text manipulation of the XML is
> in order but I have not found a tool for that either.

That's what I'd suggest. Use vi to edit the XML file.

(I haven't done it myself in that case, but I have had to edit XML files
from Scribus and other layout programs because the user interface isn't
intuitive or capable to make simple changes that can be easily done in a
text editor by editing the XML source.)

  Jeremy C. Reed