Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Scottsdale Arizona Web Design plug at scottsdalearizonawebdesign.com
Tue Aug 28 10:09:51 MST 2007

All I wanted to do was post legitimate job positions that will be
beneficial to both us and members of this group.  I think Plug should do
exactly as Nathan stated.  Let employers post job positions and keep all

For now, I will probably use Monster or Career Builder instead because
others were successful in deterring potential candidates from contacting us.