Need to outsource programming or hire full-time

Nathan Aubrey nathan at paysonlinux.org
Tue Aug 28 10:00:12 MST 2007

I finally feel the need to voice an opinion on this.
While I am not looking for work, I appreciate that others are and that we can
post openings here.

I would suggest removing this entire thread from the archive for fear that
Google may hit it and someone will see this and think we are a bunch of
raving lunatics fighting with eachother, however cordial we may attempt at
being. I think more damage has been done with this thread than any good a job
posting could have ever done.

I think Job Posts should come in under a 'OT:' style heading, and ALL replies
should be private and kept off list. We went from warning someone about
something to personal attacks and it only looks bad for the plug.

Nathan
--

01001010 01100101 01110011 01110101 01110011
01010011 01100001 01110110 01100101 01110011