IPCop

Mattison mattison at ohmikron.com
Thu Apr 26 12:10:03 MST 2007

Has anyone had this problem?

I tried IPCop as someone suggested, got it installed and configured, DHCP
seems to work ok and I can log into the HTTP admin console. Problem is it is
sending garbage out the serial port when I try to connect the modem. I know
the hardware is fine because it was all working with Windows. The modem
works with manual AT commands, but when I monitor the serial port controlled
by IPCop I see garbage when it tries to connect. I don't see any way in the
admin pages to control or verify what are the serial port settings
(data/stop/parity/etc.) So close but no cigar. It's making me crazy.
--
Phil Mattison
http://www.ohmikron.com/