sa-learn filtering and moving messages

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Wed Apr 25 18:03:08 MST 2007

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 05:58:20PM -0700, Alan Dayley wrote:
> I read this paragraph and immediately had visions of Monty Python
> dancing in my head.  "Spam, spam, spam, eggs, ham and spam" or something
> like that.
>
> Thanks for the smile!

Ah, that reminds me...

Anyone who's a fan of the "Dead Parrot" sketch should check out
http://www.openbsd.org/lyrics.html#35 (links there to both mp3 and ogg).

While you're there, check out the other songs as well.

I don't know of any other open source / free software project that does
themed songs for every major release. Some of them are really fun!

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/