DeLUG Stammtisch-like unnamed social meeting

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Sep 25 00:33:02 MST 2006

Am 23. Sep, 2006 schwätzte David Huerta so:

moin moin David,

please feel free to call it Stammtisch ;-).

ciao,

der.hans

> Hello all,
>
> Just thought I'd pass it along to the rest of PLUG, as our meetings are open
> to the entire community:
>
> There will be a DeLUG meeting on Monday, September 25th at 7:00pm.  This
> will be our first social-gathering type meeting, and will take place at
> Sahara Cafe, on the northwest corner of 7th Ave and Missouri Ave.
> Basically, each coming month will feature a social meeting in a different
> candidate location, until we find just the right one for us.  It will also
> be held in parallel to a live virtual meeting on EVO.  Aside from drinking
> coffee, feel free to bring your laptop along for WiFi access, and get
> assistance on EVO videoconferencing and casual linux and open-source
> discussion.  There will be plenty of space, so feel free to bring a friend
> or two!

> david [.dh] huerta
> devrylinux.org

#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The
#  login ID was "HELLO" and the passwd "CYMBAL". She says "cymbal" is like
#  a Polish word for "sucker". 'Hello sucker', a greeting from AOHell :).