DeLUG Stammtisch-like unnamed social meeting

David Huerta huertanix at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:58:48 MST 2006

Hello all,

Just thought I'd pass it along to the rest of PLUG, as our meetings are open
to the entire community:

There will be a DeLUG meeting on Monday, September 25th at 7:00pm.  This
will be our first social-gathering type meeting, and will take place at
Sahara Cafe, on the northwest corner of 7th Ave and Missouri Ave.
Basically, each coming month will feature a social meeting in a different
candidate location, until we find just the right one for us.  It will also
be held in parallel to a live virtual meeting on EVO.  Aside from drinking
coffee, feel free to bring your laptop along for WiFi access, and get
assistance on EVO videoconferencing and casual linux and open-source
discussion.  There will be plenty of space, so feel free to bring a friend
or two!

david [.dh] huerta
devrylinux.org