great job Dennis

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Fri Sep 15 14:36:03 MST 2006

moin moin,

Dennis did a great presentation on hugin for us last night. Kept the
audience's attention. He also passed around a couple of nice printouts of
panaramas he made using hugin. The panaramas demonstrated the value of
enblend :).

Thanks also to Barry for getting up and doing "This is how I use Free
Software" by describing his experiences with MythTV. There was enough
interest from the audience and enthusiasm from Barry that it almost turned
into a regular presentation :). Outstanding!

Obviously we have lots of interest in MythTV, so let me know if you'd like
to do a presentation on or demo of MythTV.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "I have faith in debian-legal." -- Ted Gould