great job Dennis

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:42:29 MST 2006

I'll second that. I have looked at setting up a MythTV system more than once
but have been put off by the sheer number of people who had a lot of trouble
or failed to get it going.  Of course, those are the ones you hear from
most.  Barry seems to be a very capable individual.  I think I would like to
hear what the USER requirements might be to do a successful installation.
IOW, what are the critical knowledge areas for getting it going.

On 9/15/06, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:

> moin moin,
>
> Dennis did a great presentation on hugin for us last night. Kept the
> audience's attention. He also passed around a couple of nice printouts of
> panaramas he made using hugin. The panaramas demonstrated the value of
> enblend :).
>
> Thanks also to Barry for getting up and doing "This is how I use Free
> Software" by describing his experiences with MythTV. There was enough
> interest from the audience and enthusiasm from Barry that it almost turned
> into a regular presentation :). Outstanding!
>
> Obviously we have lots of interest in MythTV, so let me know if you'd like
> to do a presentation on or demo of MythTV.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans
> --
> #  https://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.CiscoLearning.org/
> #  Join the League of Professional System Administrators!
> https://LOPSA.org/
> #  "I have faith in debian-legal." -- Ted Gould

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss