Sys admin meetings

Shawn Badger sbadger at cskauto.com
Sun Sep 10 15:02:59 MST 2006

I think most sys admin type topics in the Unix/Linux/BSD world would
help and be of interest to a majority of sys admins. The only catch is
as long as the topics are kept from being to platform specific, but even
a few of those wouldn't hurt. After all it never hurts to learn
something about another OS.

In looking at the what you have covered in some of the meetings, I think
that the BSD group would be a good fit. But do to the kids schedules it
will be a couple of months before I get a chance to check one out.