Novel and Microsoft

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Wed Nov 22 18:30:15 MST 2006

Ok, this sounds a LOT like the parable of the camel and tent.
For those who do not know it:

On a very cold night in the desert,
The camel put his nose in the tent,
so that he could be warm.
The owner of the camel let him do that,
Because it was only his nose.
A little later, the camel put his whole head in to get warm.
It was only his head, so the owner let him do that.
One thing led to another, and soon ...
The camel was in the tent,
and the owner was outside freezing!

I'll let you guess who the camel is -- M$ or the Linux Community.

Jerry