Novel and Microsoft

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:31:27 MST 2006

I'm sure most have read the open letter from Novell, but if not you should:
    http://www.novell.com/linux/microsoft/community_open_letter.html

the corresponding M$ letter is nothing but doubletalk so find and read it if
you must, but it wasn't worth the effort for me to seek it out again to put
a link here.

On 11/22/06, Alan Dayley <alandd at consultpros.com> wrote:

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss