ogg friendly stream

Joseph Sinclair plug-discussion at stcaz.net
Sat Nov 11 13:02:08 MST 2006

They use a Java applet to do the streaming (much better choice than flash, IMO).  It works fine on 64-bit, as long as you have the Sun Java Plugin installed (the GCJ plugin doesn't work for this applet, at least not on my system, probably because classpath is still missing a LOT of the Java media libraries).