ogg friendly stream

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 12:54:27 MST 2006

http://stream.fluendo.com/demos.php?stream=audio&quality=low&format=vorbis

thats an audio stream...  Ogg is a 'container' that supports video, audio,
and other data.

it does require Java and I'm not sure what youv'e got set up with your FF
install.

jmz

On 11/11/06, JT Moree <moreejt at pcxperience.com> wrote:

> believed to be clean.

.0000. communication.
.0001. development.
.0010. strategy.
.0100. appeal.

JOSHUA M. ZEIDNER
IT Consultant

++power; ++perspective; ++possibilities;
( 602 ) 490 8006
jjzeidner at gmail.com