Cox v. Qwest High Speed - One More Time Please

Brant Evans brant.evans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 14:14:19 MST 2006

I'd go with Cox.

I have had there service since they came out with it and rarely have
problems. The cable modem I use was one I purchased from Fry's
Electronics, my father who signed up recently purchased the modem
through Cox. The cost of buying the modem from Cox or purchasing it
elsewhere is about the same so I'd just buy it from Cox just for less
hastle. The only requirement for the modem is that it be DoCSIS 1.1
compliant.

With DSL you would also need to purchase a DSL modem and filters for
all of the phones in your house.