Cox v. Qwest High Speed - One More Time Please

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Wed Nov 8 14:44:36 MST 2006

if you buy one from COX tell them that you will only buy a motorola. The other
one they sell is garbage. Be sure they wright that in the notes. If the
technician comes with anything other than a Motorola modem call COX right
away a make a BIG hastle. If customer service tells you that it isw just as
good I'll tell you something.... every modem trouble call that I went on
where a modem had to be replaced none of those modems were Motorola modems.
If it comes down to it, relent, but onlyu if they will come out the next day
and put a motorla on your account or when the store gets them you will go in
and get it. Talk only with customer service; you might be able to get some
time comped (cs is trained to smootch the rear end). The Tech who comes out
to install is most likely going to be a contractor and so please be kind to
him.